Title : IZUMO
Japanese Title
Category : OVA
Total Episodes : 6
Genres : Fantasy, Game, Mature
Year Published : 2005
Release Date : 2005-01-25
Studio : Milky Animation Label

My name is Toma Hikaru. I’m going to Izumo Gakuen High School with Miyuki who is my little sister-in-law, Nanami-chan who was my childhood friend, and Nagisa who thinks of me as a rival. I began to have a strange dream of a beautiful shrine maiden, who is praying something naked in a lake. I wonder who she is; I think I know her… I also see a strange room of Izumo Gakuen in my dream. Feeling uneasy, I decide to sneak into the room, not knowing it is the beginning of the long journey.

Download Links:
Episode 01 - Mirror 01
Episode 02 - Mirror 02
Episode 03 - Mirror 03
Episode 04 - Mirror 04


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.